How we are keeping our customers and staff safe.
Like you, all of us at Cascade Specialty Pharmacy are continuously monitoring developments regarding the spread and impact of Covid-19 virus.
The health and safety of our valued customers and employees is our top priority. That’s why we are informing you of our robust precautions in place to help ensure everyone’s safety.
General guidelines for all customers and employee to protect themselves:
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and hot water are not readily available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Stay home if you consider yourself to be at high risk.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw away in the trash.
Guidelines we will be following at Cascade Specialty Pharmacy
- We will continue to do our routine cleaning. The pharmacy area and office
spaces will be sprayed and wiped down with alcohol or other approved
solutions hourly in addition to vacuuming and mopping throughout the
- We will be following the general guidelines as outlined above.
- Staff will stay away from Cascade Specialty Pharmacy if there are
symptoms of illness or fever or have been in close contact with someone
who have these symptoms.
- We have plenty of soap and hot water for hand washing. Hand sanitizer is
available at our pharmacy for all customers and staff.
- Extra attention will be taken to frequently sanitize all common surfaces at our pharmacy.
Finally, Cascade Specialty Pharmacy will remain intact and we are open with our regular business hours. We are concerned for the safety and well-being of all our customers and staff. As a small business, we understand that staff compliance with these guidelines could leave us short-staffed at times.
We appreciate your continued cooperation following these guidelines and are grateful for your patience as we navigate through this situation together.
Cascade Specialty Pharmacy